The Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes is available to learners who have already achieved the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (or a suitable equivalent). Upon completion you will be qualified to train and design safe and effective programmes for pre and post-natal clients.
The course is delivered predominately via online study with one face to face attendance day, to allow the greatest level of flexibility.
This qualification is accredited by Active IQ, a Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) approved awarding body and is recognised by the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3. Scroll down for Dates and Prices.
Upon completion you will receive the following certificate:
Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Programmes
Course content includes:
- Physiological and anatomical changes associated with pregnancy
- Benefits of exercise for pre and post natal clients
- Contraindications to exercise and safety considerations
- Pre and post natal exercise prescription in line with current activity levels
- Psychological considerations of pregnancy
Online study with 1 attendance day, expected total duration up to 6 weeks, 20 CPD points at REPs Level 3
Evidence of a current suitable Level 2 qualification, as recognised by the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs), is required for entry onto this course.
Call 01732 440581 /01732 304111 to book, or see ‘Contact Us’ tab.