The Freedom PT Training Certificate in Gym Instructing is available to learners who are keen to take the first step towards working in the fitness industry. Upon completion you will be able to work in a gym setting as a qualified Fitness Instructor.
In addition to our popular full-time course, we now offer a part-time option for those looking for a greater degree of flexibility. Both course formats allow learners access to our highly qualified and experienced tutors at all stages for support and advice.
This qualification is accredited by Active IQ and is recognised by CIMSPA.
Scroll down for Dates and Prices
Upon completion you will receive the following certificates:
Freedom PT Training Certificate in Gym Instructing
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
Course content includes (*added value content):
- Anatomy and physiology
- Concepts and components of fitness
- Programme design including the use of free weights, resistance machines, warm up/cool down, flexibility, abdominal and lower back exercise
- Professionalism, health and safety, customer service
- Exercise considerations for the older population, 14-16 year olds, clients with disabilities and pregnant women
- Group and Circuit Training sessions*
- Medicine Ball and Bodyweight Training*
12 days full-time, Monday to Friday 09:00-16:00, qualified to CIMSPA Level 2 / Part-Time format involves 6 days face to face attendance over 3 weekends backed up with on-line lectures.
No previous qualifications required, but due to the nature of the course some gym/exercise experience would be desirable prior to start, as are reasonable literacy and numeracy skills. Must be over 16 years of age.
Cost: £800 (10% deposit secures place, instalment options available)
To book click Here, call 01732 440581, or see ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Full-Time Course Dates: (Scroll down for Part-Time)
29/01/24 – 13/02/24
15/04/24 – 30/04/24
24/06/24 – 09/07/24
Part-Time Course Dates: (contact us for full schedule)
03/02/24 – 24/03/24